We will be with you every step of the way!
We will provide a complete pack guide to you once you have booked with us and we will be always with you to answer any of your questions and ensure your entire experience is Safe, Comfortable and Secure!
Step 1 – Initial Video Conference Consultation in home Country
- What would you like to change about your body, and why you want to change it
- How you feel about your body now, and how you would like to feel after plastic surgery
- Your goals: what do you want to look like after surgery, what specific changes would you like to see
- How the procedure you have chosen can help you achieve your goals
- The surgeon will show you past surgery pictures and will discuss realistic results you can
- The surgeon will explain what is involved in the surgery - anaesthesia type, incisions, recovery timeframe etc
- You will discuss the risks and possible complications from surgery
- You will disclose your medical history – you should be 100% be open and honest for your safety
- If you are taking any medication, supplements or undergoing any current treatments both mental or physical.
Step 2 – Recommended pre-trip preparation
- You should stop excess intake of alcohol, avoid smoking, tanning and facials, steaming masks or other skin irritants if you are undergoing facial surgery.
- Purchasing Bromelain which can reduce swelling and Arnica Montana for pain relief, reducing swelling, and accelerating healing.
- Recheck your pre-surgery medications. Your medicine may have changed for the last two weeks so you should recheck this with the You Without Filters Team.
- Start taking a daily multivitamin and specific vitamins recommended by your surgeon or the You Without Filters Team. Normal minimal recommendations are twice daily Vitamin A and Vitamin C
- Stop taking Vitamin E in large doses. The amount in the multi-vitamins is acceptable, but you should not be taking Vitamin E pills.
- Talk to us about any herbal supplements you are taking to uncover any possible problem areas.
- Stop taking any medicine that contains aspirin.
- Potentially stop taking anti-inflammatory and anti-coagulant drugs. You should definitely consult with your regular doctor before you consider doing so. with your physician before doing so
- Feel free to check in with the You Without Filters team to confirm we have your post-surgical compression garments ready and waiting for you.
- As you will take pain relief medicine after your procedure and some pain medications can cause constipation, you should consider taking doses of a good medical grade probiotic, or even Chamomile Tea, to ease this unfortunate side effect.
- Reducing your sodium intake to around 1,200 – 1,500 mg daily
- Eat lots of fruit, vegetables, nuts, and high protein meals and drink lots of water
- Ensure you have any prescription medicine ready to take for when you return to your home country
- Focus on rest and good nutrition.
Step 3 – Pre-surgery Consultation and arrival in Brazil
Once you arrive in Brazil, subsequent of course to relaxing first post your journey at our luxury recovery house, you will have a pre-surgery consultation with your chosen surgeon. You Without Filters will be there with you to ensure your comfort and satisfaction. During this consultation you will discuss the following:
- The surgeon will review again your medical history and perform an examination
- The surgeon and his team will take your “before” clinical photos
- You will review together the operative plan and the consent materials and your questions.
- For implant patients you can take a final decision on the implant style, size and volume
- The surgeon will review and reconfirm your prescriptions for your post-surgery recovery.
- The surgeon will run through all the arrangements for the day of your surgery and make sure you are clear on how things will work.
- After this you should stop taking Aspirin, Vitamin E and Arnica and not take any other medicine unless you have specifically discussed this with the surgeon
Step 4 – The day of your surgery
You Without Filters will be with you every step of the way accompanying you to your surgery appointment and being there when you wake up!
- When you book your surgery with us You Without Filters will provide you with a comprehensive pre-surgery checklist of items to bring with you and guidelines for the day of your surgery. This list will also be printed left in your room and our team will run through this with you prior to taking you to the hospital.
- For example, on the day of your surgery you should remove all jewellery, lashes etc, not wear makeup, moisturizer or use any hair styling products.
- You without Filters will prepare you with a recommended pre-surgery meal and ensure you bring any appropriate post-surgery gar with you.
- You Without Filters will also clearly explain to you what will happen immediately prior to your operation and what to expect when you enter the surgery room.
- For example the surgery room will be bright, the temperature slightly lower and will have at least 5 or 6 people in attendance.
- The room may also be playing music and scented with essential oils for your comfort and relaxation.
Step 5 – Post-surgery recovery
Our team will transport you back to our post-surgery recovery house where our customer care team will be there to support you during your recovery.
- The team will bring you your prescribed medicine, meals, drinks, ensure you are wearing the correct post operation compression clothes and apply ice packs as appropriate.
- You will have access to the internet, films, Netflix etc on your private television.
- The You Without Filters team will be available to take care of your needs and always ensure your comfort and safety.
- Our team will once again guide you as to the correct procedures you should follow post surgery and ensure you have correct soaps and toiletries for you to bathe with. You should take your first bath 24 hours after the procedure with baby soap and water.
- Once you have spent the recommended post-surgery recovery time with us we will transport you to the airport to catch your flight home and be the envy of all your friends as one of our No Filter Queens!